Saturday, January 24, 2009

Still a little high on Inauguration fumes...

I didn't go to DC, like Tom and Tina, or GL and Bill - who, incidentally, has a really excellent rationale for why it was important for him to go to DC for the Inauguration, which he lays out in this recent broadcast:



Nor did I take the day to celebrate with Katy, Traci, and Eleanor (which would have been my preference).

Instead, I had to work.

Luckily for me, work involves celebrating the Inauguration with a live broadcast at the Academy of Music, where hundreds of my fellow citizens and community members gathered to watch this historic event on a big screen:



Thankfully, our coverage ended before I got all unprofessional and unobjective.

It was a joy to share it with friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...unprofessional jaz is so sweet!